Grads to Be ProgramEmpowered, Educated and Undocumented Students
Online Application and Registration Process
Undocumented students can attend a higher educational institution. If you qualify under AB 540/AB 2000 status, you will be able to pay in-state tuition in California. **Please refer to the section on CA Dream Act for financial aid information.
1. New or returning students go to Admission & Records Home page to apply online.
2. Schedule an assessment appointment on the assessment website.
- If you are a new student, sign up for Group Advising at the Assessment Center after completing assessment.
3. Fill out the AB 540/AB 2000 AFFIDAVIT form, which is provided at the Admission and Records Office.
4. Must do an online orientation. No appointment is necessary.
5. If you are a NEW student you must attend a Group Advising (GA) session.
- Following your assessment, you will be scheduled for a GA session.
- Bring your high school transcripts and/or other college transcripts.
- A counselor will advise you on appropriate courses.
- Visit the counseling website for more information.
6. Update your personal profile on myGateway.
7. If you are a New or Returning student, you will receive a registration appointment by email.
- If you are a continuing student check for “Continuing Student Registration Schedule” for your registration appointment.
- To register go to myGateway.
8. Tuition is due upon registration.
- Payments can be done by credit card on myGateway
- Other forms of payment can be made in person at the Bursar’s Office.