Online Application and Registration Process

Undocumented students can attend a higher educational institution.  If you qualify under AB 540/AB 2000 status, you will be able to pay in-state tuition in California.  **Please refer to the section on CA Dream Act for financial aid information.

Getting Started

1. New or returning students go to Admission & Records Home page to apply online.


2. Schedule an assessment appointment on the assessment website.

  • If you are a new student, sign up for Group Advising at the Assessment Center after completing assessment.

3. Fill out the AB 540/AB 2000 AFFIDAVIT form, which is provided at the Admission and Records Office.

4. Must do an online orientation. No appointment is necessary.

5. If you are a NEW student you must attend a Group Advising (GA) session.

  • Following your assessment, you will be scheduled for a GA session.
  • Bring your high school transcripts and/or other college transcripts.
  • A counselor will advise you on appropriate courses.
  • Visit the counseling website for more information.

6. Update your personal profile on myGateway.

7. If you are a New or Returning student, you will receive a registration appointment by email.

  • If you are a continuing student check for “Continuing Student Registration Schedule” for your registration appointment.
  • To register go to myGateway.

8. Tuition is due upon registration.

  • Payments can be done by credit card on myGateway
  • Other forms of payment can be made in person at the Bursar’s Office.