UndocuAlly Educators Training Series
Become an UndocuAlly
G2B offers ally trainings for faculty, staff, and administrators which aim to inform and educate the campus community on how to best support undocumented students.
We do so for the purpose of fostering an inclusive campus for all students regardless of their immigration status. Please contact Grads to Be at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to learn more.
Upcoming UndocuAlly Training Opportunities
Fall 2023 Trainings
|Training Type||Date & Time|
|Refresher||Monday, October 20, 2023,
|Part 1||Tuesday, October 24, 2023,
|Part 2||Thursday, November 2, 2023,
|Part 3||Thursday, November 16, 2023, 10am-12:30pm|
|Celebration Reception||Thursday, November 30, 2023, 12pm-2pm|
Spring 2024 Trainings
- Review of key concepts, policies, and best practices related to supporting and advocating for immigration-impacted students
Part 1: Foundational Knowledge
- Gain an understanding of key terms to describe folks within the immigration-impacted community
- Become familiar with federal and state legislation that affects undocumented immigrants
- Gain a deeper appreciation of the diversity and complexity within the undocumented community
Part 2: The Student Experience
- Articulate the experiences and challenges of undocumented immigrant students
Part 3: Taking Action
- Outline Allyship steps
- Inform about effective strategies
- Discuss best practices when working with undocumented students
Grads to Be Program Disclaimer
The Grads to Be Program staff at Fullerton College is committed to supporting undocumented students and have a passion for social justice. We hope that the information provided by our team will give you a better understanding about certain policies and how they affect undocumented students and their families. However, this information is intended for informational purposes only and should NOT substitute legal advice from a licensed attorney.
We have compiled information from different legal sources, however we encourage you to seek legal advice for your own case as each situation requires analysis from multiple perspectives.
Although we try to be as timely and accurate as possible, immigration laws are constantly evolving. A licensed attorney can determine if there have been any recent changes to immigration policies or laws that may affect you.
The Grads to Be Program assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. The information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Lastly, please be aware that the Grads to Be Program nor the use of legal information provided by the program creates an attorney-client relationship.