getting started at fullerton college

Getting Started at Fullerton College

 – A quick guide for undocumented students –

Undocumented students can follow the same application process as other students with some exceptions.

Follow these general step-by-step instructions to apply to Fullerton College

Fill Out An AB 540 Affidavit Form

Assembly Bill (AB) 540 is a California State Law that allows certain undocumented students and U.S citizens to pay in-state tuition at higher education institutions. Learn about AB 540 requirements here.

You can fill out the affidavit after you apply to Fullerton College. The affidavit can be found at Admissions & Records. Return the completed form to Admissions & Records.

Fill Out the California Dream Act Application

Qualifying undocumented students in California can fill out the California Dream Act (CADA) to receive state financial aid. Learn about CADA requirements here.

Apply for CADA during the application period October 1 to March 2. If you are in high school, you need to apply for CADA during your senior year.

Access the on-line application here.

Have more questions?